• Update yourself on the economic and market back drop for pension investment
• Explore a range of investment strategies suitable for the current investment climate
• Hear key legal updates from the Pensions Authority for DB and DC funds
• Consider practical applications for IORPS, Master trusts and other topical areas
• Learn from a range of experts in the Irish pensions field
• Network with pension funds and providers in an educational informal setting
Complimentary attendance for pension funds and other qualifying institutional investors
The global and Irish economic outlook and prospects for pension fund investors
• Current and future global economic outlook
• Focus on Ireland
• Risks to the economic outlook
Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer of Multi-Asset Strategies for EMEA
Turning not Returning – Portfolio Opportunities during & after the Hiking Cycle
• Are hiking cycles coming to an end?
• At what cost to broader economies?
• Where may threats lie and opportunities present themselves
Rethinking multi asset credit
• Considering what is MAC trying to achieve.
• What is on client's minds with regard to MAC allocations?
• Assessing where opportunities are in Fixed Income markets
• What should you be asking your manager for?
Correction, Dislocation and Diversification: Navigating market volatility in European Real Estate and preparing for recovery
The session will evaluate the turbulent market conditions witnessed in 2022 and provide views on how to form a winning strategy as investors seek to balance risk and opportunity
Head of Policy
The Pensions Authority
AFTERNOON KEYNOTE: Update from the Pensions Authority
A round up of key initiatives from the pensions authority for DB and DC pensions
Master trusts: legal landscape and overview
- The regulatory environment
- Legal considerations on transferring to master trusts and scheme wind-up
- What are we seeing in practice?
Pension Risk Management Lead Ireland
Developments in investment governance and risk management (DB and DC)
Developments in investment governance and risk management in investment. What should the Risk Function look like for DB/DC schemes under the IORP Directive.
IORP key function holders’ role in practice – Case study
Chair Investment Committee
AIB Pension Scheme
Together with Jim Foley and Richard Clossick
Close of conferences followed by refreshments
The conference is by invitation only for pension funds and other institutional investors and we welcome new attendees from these investors. Therefore if you are not already receiving an invitation please contact us. A limited number of Complimentary invitations are available to genuine pension fund representatives (executives and trustees) and other approved institutional investors. However, to ensure we have room for as many funds as possible, we have to limit free places to 3 attendees per approved organisation thereafter a reduced rate fee is payable per delegate. Furthermore, SPS always reserves the right of admission (free or paid) and our decision is final.
The Westbury Hotel, Dublin
Tel: +353 1 679 1122
Thanks to its central location in Dublin, The Westbury is easy to reach by car, bus or train. Approximately 40 minutes from the airport and close to major reference points in the city such as Grafton Street and St Stephen’s Green, making your way to the hotel is hassle free.